We would love you to join us for a Graffiti Arts Day in Bristol on Saturday 23rd April – for young adults aged 15-24 with CHD, bring along your plus 1 for the day (friend, partner, parent, sibling etc.)!
Where is it?
We are meeting at Graft Graffiti, The Island, Nelson Street, City of Bristol BS1 2LE for 11am or we can arrange transport from Bristol train station on the day. Lunch provided afterwards!
What is happening?
11am start- 1pm finish – then out for some lunch (optional)
- Learn about how the graffiti scene developed, from its origins in the USA to Bristol, Banksy and beyond
- Design your own ‘tag’ and create a graffiti name board
- Try your hand with spray-cans and stencils (WATER-BASED PAINTS + protective equipment provided)
- Create a stencil canvas each to take away
- All materials are included (your plus 1 will have to share your materials if they want to take part)
It should be a great morning/lunch out in Bristol – a chance to meet up with others and learn a new skill.
Spaces are limited and on a first come first service basis