Last Updated: 1st June, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Youth at Heart offers a variety of services. Depending on our relationship with you—client, business partner, vendor or other person or entity— we may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you (“personal information”). We may collect the following categories of your personal information:
Category of Personal Information & Examples
Identifiers (“Identifiers”) - Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Internet or other electronic network activity information (“Internet Activity”) - Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
Geolocation data (“Geolocation”) - Physical location and/or movements.
Sensory data (“Sensory”) - Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
Inferences drawn from other personal information (“Inferences”) - Information used to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s characteristics or behaviour.
Sources of Personal Information
We may obtain the following categories of personal information from the following categories of sources:
Category of Personal Information & Sources
All Categories except Inferences - Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete and/or products or services you purchase.
Uses of Personal Information
Business or Commercial Uses of Personal Information
We may use all of the categories of personal information for the following commercial or business purposes:
Category of Personal Information - Purposes for all categories
- To provide products or services
- To collect payment. We process this information to perform our contractual obligations to you and for our legitimate business purposes.
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information; to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns; and to monitor and improve our response(s). We process this information to enter into and perform our contractual obligations to you, for our legitimate business purposes, and to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
- To market to you; and to provide you with alerts or other notices, concerning our products, services, payments, events, or news that may be of interest to you; and to communicate important information regarding our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information. We process this information for our legitimate business purposes, to perform contractual obligations to you, and to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology and information assets; for business continuity and disaster recovery, and to create, maintain, customise, and secure your account with us. We process this information to perform our contractual obligations to you, for our legitimate business purposes, to secure your information, and to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development; to develop, personalise, and improve our website and products and services. We process this information for our legitimate business purposes, to provide and customise our products and services to you, and to secure your information.
- To respond to law enforcement, regulatory, or other legal requests; to prevent and detect fraud, to comply with legal, regulatory, or contractual obligations; to comply with internal policies and procedures; to respond to and resolve complaints (including consumer complaints); for financial, claim, or other audits; to establish and defend Youth at Heart legal rights; and as necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our clients or others. We process this information for our legitimate business purpose, to perform contractual obligations to you, to secure your information, and to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred. We process this information for our legitimate business purpose, to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
- For other internal business operations, such as to service your account; to manage commercial risk, and for quality assurance measures. We process this information for our legitimate business purpose, to perform contractual obligations to you, and to comply with legal obligations and exercise any legal rights we may have.
Third Parties with Whom Personal Information is Disclosed
We may disclose the following consumers’ personal information to the following categories of third parties:
Category of Personal Information - All Categories of Third Parties
- Service providers or contractors, such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, and other service providers or contractors in order to provide products and services and to support our business operations.
- Government agencies, our regulators, judicial bodies or other third parties in response to a legal process (such as a subpoena), to protect the rights of our Company or others, or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Third parties in connection with a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or a portion of our business assets or stock.
Data Retention and Information Security
Youth at Heart retains your personal information for at least as long as is reasonable or necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected, meet its business requirements, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Youth at Heart is committed to protecting your personal information and has implemented physical, procedural, organisational, and technical safeguards, consistent with applicable law, intended to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, Policy, or modification of personal information under our control.
Youth at Heart’s website is intended for individuals who are 13 and over. We do not knowingly collect personal information through our website from children under the age of eighteen (18) and ask that they do not provide us with personal information through the website.
Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Information
Youth at Heart strives to ensure the information we have is accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us if you believe an error has been made in the accuracy of the information Youth at Heart has about you, and we will correct it upon confirmation of the error and receipt of the correct information.
In addition, you may have additional rights with respect to your personal information, depending on the laws of your jurisdiction. For example, European Union residents may have a right of access, rectification, erasure, and/or portability of their personal information, as well as the right to object to certain processing activities by Youth at Heart.
If you wish to exercise one or more of your rights with respect to your personal information, please contact Youth at Heart using the information provided below. Please understand that to protect your privacy and security, we will need to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we can respond or comply with any request relating to personal information. Youth at Heart will respond to your request as soon as practicable, but in any event within the legally required time.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org